Rosewater reminds me of my grandma because come on guys, who doesn’t see the tetas out there spreading rosewater EVERYWHERE? But it was until I grew up that I found out how right my grandma was and how much chemicals and products rosewater can substitute.
We all know the excess of chemicals can be destructive more than beneficial and we still use artificial products daily for our skin care routine and hair care. The fun part is that rosewater satisfy all your needs and heals your skin with mother nature’s love.
For your hair:
- Rosewater enhances your hair quality by nourishing and moisturizing it.
- IT REVITALISE HAIR GROWTH- sorry I got excited but I guess every girl on this planet has at some point wished her hair can grow longer and faster.
- Rosewater treats mild scalp inflammations and gets rid of dandruff.
- Nothing is better than a natural hair conditioner but is it real? Well rosewater is.
For your skin:
- Rosewater helps to maintain the skin’s pH balance since it controls excessive oils, cleanse the dirt accumulated in clogged pores and tone skin.
- Multi life-changing effects such as:
- it keeps fine lines and wrinkles at their best for you ladies
- aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
- regenerate skin tissue and give strength to skin cells.
- reduces the redness of skin irritations
- gets rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema
- It hydrates, revitalize and moisturize the skin in order to have a refreshed look.
- The scent of rosewater on your pillow will help you sleep better and wake up feeling fresh.
- As for your well-being the aroma of it makes you feel more relaxed when it gets rid of anxiety and stress.
Hope you all enjoyed it, for more I’ll make sure to post some recipes for rosewater’s use. I’d really love to hear from you so don’t forget to share your experience and other tips in the comments below, by email or on Instagram.