You can always enjoy your favorite food while you say goodbye to damaged hair and take a good care of your healthy shiny one. Here’s a list that will help your choices.
- Sea Food:
- Oysters is the best for zinc source which repair the hair cycle and promotes its growth. Shrimps too helps your hair growing with its zinc, iron, protein, vitamin B and D.
- Salmon, sardines and mackerel are full of healthy omega 3 fatty acids which can only be obtained by food and supplements because it can’t be produced by your body. These acids make your hair shine like never before.
- Fruits and Veggies:
- Carrots contain vitamin A for growth and boost the scalp to produce natural sebum oil which keeps the roots healthy for a good hair growing environment.
- Sweet potatoes, pumpkin and mangoes have antioxidants called beta carotene which is turned into vitamin A by the human body. It protects against dry and dull hair.
- Kiwi is rich in vitamin C. It can help your body absorb iron and promote hair growth.
Always pick food that’s yummy but helps you take care of yourself.