Being short is cute but looking tall sometimes is needed, so here are easy tips to help.
- Go for shorter hair, simply.
- Stay away from big and huge bags. Instead go for small cross body handbags and clutches.
- Wear a shoe with the closest nude color to your skin. Don’t go for round toe shoes and of course, heels.
- Always favor: short jackets and cardigans, turtle and V neck tops, high waist shorts and pants, monochromatic looks and form fitted dresses.
- Not to follow: tunic tops, over-sized and tall shirts & dresses, wide leg trousers, horizontal stripes and wide belts.
BONUS: * Match your socks with the pants.
* Wear hats and scarves.